LMAO Another satisfied itunes costumer..not!!iTunes can be an iPain. When used as a music-organizing program, its marvelous, but after a year of buying from its music store, I think I'd rather buy my music from a drug dealer.
technewsworld
Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

LMAO Another satisfied itunes costumer..not!!iTunes can be an iPain. When used as a music-organizing program, its marvelous, but after a year of buying from its music store, I think I'd rather buy my music from a drug dealer.
This was a gradual realization that started the day I downloaded Prokofiev's Carnival of the Animals and noticed that iTunes had labeled the third movement "Hens and C**ks" with a red "explicit" label next to it.
The store has since removed the "explicit" label -- obviously the iTunes honchos gave it a listen and were no longer horribly offended by the violin and trumpet.
However, they continue to mask the euphemism for "rooster" for apparently no reason at all other than the unwarranted paranoia that some child under the age of eight -- searching for Prokofiev? -- might get confused and ask his parents why iTunes is selling a song about Hens and Penises. Hilarity ensues; Prokofiev rolls over in his grave.