Page 1 of 1
Winmx
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:24 pm
by jollyjayuk
I need help i have a file access (5) error in my downloads can anyone help?
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:59 pm
by quicksilver
Hi Jolly Jay, Welcome to the forum. I had to look that one up in the archives, as its one I havent heard of before
I had a search around and the cause of this error seems to be that WinMx crashed before marking the end of the files correctly
You will need to take the following action, all files that had active downloads will need to be trimmed by 100k
so you,ll need to do the "trim 10K " bit 10 times, this should enable you to continue downloading the files to completion.
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:01 pm
by PoLiNi_46
Alternative if trim10k doesn't work, u can use Topsplit or Trunk 2005

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:39 pm
by quicksilver
Hi Polini Welcome to the forum
Nice to see one of the TSC folks here
I seem to not be able to locate a download source for Topsplit maybe you know of somewhere ?
Trunk is available here
http://www.addmusic.it/software/Trunk2005.zip
Right click on that link for the program.