Page 1 of 1

Full-WCS-Config Editor 0.1a

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:37 am
by Josh (SNIP)
I went and made a Full WCS Config editor! And i mean full! it has every feature in an easy to way add new and remove and change stuff! http://winmxunlimited.no-ip.com/programs/wcs-edit/

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:27 pm
by TheHawks
Nice...Config

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:30 pm
by quicksilver
Josh as usual I,ll make a few suggestions.
Lose the join flooding option, theres no need for this, a nice program is spoiled by its inclusion.
I hope you fix the editing feature as this is what the program is supposed to be about.
Also not everyones an expert on WCS levels /permissions, what about a help box to tell folks what A equals ( or any of the other letters ).
Why have you moved over to an active x file ? :?

f

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:03 pm
by Josh (SNIP)
for the listview i was going to put it in the exe but i need a crack for the program that does it