New CricketMX.com Theme

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've been working on a new theme for CricketMX, and I have just completed it :D
It's based on shades of red, yellow, and orange :wink:
But don't worry, all our old favourites such as Solaris, SubBlack, and Appalachia are still there! It's your choice what theme you choose! :D
I'll be making changes as I go, we'll be getting some new logos & icons (Thanks Bacon!) and updating the forum header, footer and various other small things that need to be edited or updated. To check out our new theme, click Profile up the top, scroll down until you see Board Style, and choose CricketMX.com from the dropdown list :D
When everything is exactly the way I want it, I'll be making the theme available to the public :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Sudsy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

well I like the new look Battye...think I'll keep it
Sudsy
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

battye i like the new look 8) ......but , as i left here to go to the bend mx site i was greeted by a site that looked totally different :lol: .
I think the settings here transferred with me (php bb) , what i did to restore em was to go to the php site and look over one of there demos..it seemed to sort it out .
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know what could've caused that Quick :?
Maybe a slight clash with the cookies?
I'm glad it's fixed though :D

I'm glad you both like the new theme :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Bacon
Boo, or Boo-urns?
Boo, or Boo-urns?

Yeah very nice :D
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

looks very nice battye :D
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen