Beta testers required for Ultimate Quiz MOD v2.0.0

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

kisuisje59
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

H i men,

your MOD seems to be what I was looking for for a while!

I'm about building a student community forum over phpbb 3 to help them working with some quizz
that's why I'd love to be one of your UQM 2 beta tester!

also I'm french, so I could translate it to help you... :D
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi kisuisje59! Welcome to the forum, sorry for the late reply. I was having a quick break before getting back to work on UQM, which will be tomorrow :)

I have added you to the Beta testers usergroup, thanks for joining us! :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Welcome to CricketMX kisuisje59 and the UQM beta usergroup. :D
If you don't ask...
p2p-sharing-rules

Welcome to CricketMX kisuisje59. :)
kisuisje59
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

thank you all for your wellcome! :D

so what's the deal? we are now waiting for a beta testing version, is that it?
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Hi kisuisje59,

At present, we are all testing the Submit Quiz submission page(s) and progress can be tracked here. I've also sent you a PM. ;)
If you don't ask...
80giga
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi,

I can help, i am french and i can creat translation in this language :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks 80giga + welcome to the forum :)
I am releasing the first pre-alpha tomorrow - so I will send you the files as well :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
raabis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hello hardworkers,

Just a second ago registered and would like to take a part in testing of this great Mod.

First of all, thank you Battye for your hard work. After reading all posts regarding this mod, I feel this is what I was looking for.

Some ideas driving my mind :

1st idea.
Simple "Print View" page of all asked questions during test and user-made answers +correct/wrong is real value for further use by user.

2nd idea.
Random choice of questions from questions_storage_table helps to avoid cheating by 2 times passing same quiz (2nd time already knows answers)

3rd idea.
In features, On/off indication of wrong/correct straight-on after question submit.

4th idea.
In answers, always one answer could be "I don't know" if this one is submitted, question is automatically attached to the end of the last question of quiz for a second try. Idea is as follows, if the user is in doubt, but there is a time limit of complete quiz, he can leave for a first time, but pnly once... next time the question repeats there is no possibility to leave it unanswered.

Please, I would like to take a closer look at this great Mod.

Thank you.