W.E.T

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i ahve upload W.E.T ( wolfenstein enemy territory) to the CMX tracker, if any1 is interested in my MP setup then please can u DL it as soon as possible

but make sure you leave it seeded long enough for it to spread round cricketMX users,

This Thread Has Been Edited By A Moderator
Reason: Idle Thread
Comment: Announcement demoted
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

when u have completed this DL can u please make a post to say so, then we can see who we have that actually wants to play, so far its sayin there is 4 seeds, so is that 3 ppl from here or elsewhere???
just post 2 say u have it and u are ready 2 play!
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

there are 2 complete seeds for this now, if we can just get 1 more fast connection seedin this, we can have it around CMX in a few hours!!!
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

ive run my version and it runs fine, install it and then run the wolfet.exe patch found in the folder you have DL,

somet that will please grinch greatly...you do not need a serial 2 play this just setup and your away :lol: :lol:

fianlly the boozybaz MP experience can take place, obviosuly sonce i have the room i cannot host!!

so some1 with a decent UL who dont use it alot will need 2 host
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Boozybaz wrote:there are 2 complete seeds for this now, if we can just get 1 more fast connection seedin this, we can have it around CMX in a few hours!!!
Hmm, is 128k fast? :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I got it but don't know when I will be able to play.
Bacon
Boo, or Boo-urns?
Boo, or Boo-urns?

You need the 1.02 Patch to play, some older buggy servers will run the ealier version, but its recommended you upgrade to 1.02.

Don't wanna brag, but I am uber pro at ET, I have been playing it for like just over a year and ill pretty damn good :D
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

well its bank holiday so i aint got ***** planned, so if we can all play 2day that'll be cool!!
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

is no1 gonna DL this??? if you want to be part of the MP game session then please DL this ASAP
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lavagale will get it I'm sure :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

Boozybaz wrote:ive run my version and it runs fine, install it and then run the wolfet.exe patch found in the folder you have DL,

i did already cover that bacon but ill let you off! :wink:

so what GMT are you bacon?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

2 hours ahead of me, so he's GMT +10

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i may have persuaded another user to join CMX but this time its a gamer, he's very good and has been playin for awhile now, he started around the time i did but when i stopped he carried on and surpassed me :cry:

he might come over and sign up etc, i have given him the tracker URL to get the game so for those of you that are seeding please keep seeding and ill so my best 2 get him over and sorted
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

me and battye are considering playin this 2night and are lookin for more players ( wink wink nugde nudge grinch) and as many more as possibe

to be completely honest i am fairly dissapointed with the response from you all on this topic, i thought alot more of you would have been interested and played considerin many of you clamied you would like to be part of this and say your big gamers... :cry:
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just don't have the time I would like to have playing. If I can I'll be there tonight.