Ouka 'Ghosts', channel forwarding & no entry

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Lunatic_UK1958
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi, I'm having a few problems I'd really like some help with.

1. When it comes to redirecting a room!

Can someone confirm the required actions to redirect when being a Host or Co-host and connected via WinMx?

In addition we are finding that we're getting 'ghosts', whereby we have users that appear to be in the room, but aren'nt!! Any ideas?

2. Some people cannot get into the room.

Even though it shows in the channel list, they cannot seem to get in. I have made sure thay aren't banned, they DO have files shared even though I have the Lurkerblock off.
They are using WinMx to connect.
TheHawks
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Tell Every One you Going to Do a redirect And Do it One By One 0r some at a time .this could be really annoying if you Have a Lot of people In the room.thats the only way i know how to redirect with out Having any ghost in the next room.....
ImageImage
JASON
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Shouldve read the massive 10 page post on Ouka's server and you would know as it's an going problem that it has. Also would've been nice to keep them all in one place too :arrow: ;)

Anyway. .
#UserCmd Redirect <username123_45678>
#UserCmd Redirectto <username123_45678> <channelname>
#Admincmd /Redirect <channelname>

Also certain people being blocked, I refer back the massive 10 page post. Use the older version of his Server, you can find it in that post aswell as the newer one which is probably what it causing your problem without wanting to go into specifics about it. ;)
<Insert Abuse Here. . . >