Missing pictures?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

pokesthelippyfish
Fsh
Fsh

what happened to all the fun jpgs we've posted?
If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you mean as attachments?

Nothing has happened to them. If you posted them as attachments, they are still on the forum. The functionality has been removed though.

The good news is that the attachment feature will be returning sooner rather than later.

http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=4032

To give an indication of how long it will be, phpBB Olympus (the new forum software) is being officially released in about 12 hours - after about 5 years in development.

We aren't quite ready to upgrade yet, but soon we will be on a new platform. The style will be slightly different too. We will retain the same orange colour theme, but it will be more cutting edge.

There will also be more features on the forum and for the first time in quite some time, there will be more on cricketmx.com than just a forum, I have some nice features planned :)

So in answer to your question, attachments will be back soon.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Do tell us more.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

The design is quite slick and the forum will have a robot (really).

Edit: It's probably better if that you ask if you have a specific question, on the one hand I want people to be excited about the changes but I also don't want to give too much away :P
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

battye wrote:Edit: It's probably better if that you ask if you have a specific question, on the one hand I want people to be excited about the changes but I also don't want to give too much away :P
cheater :P :roll: :lol: