link my sig. for x-mas

Any registration / login issues, or anything you want to test can be done so here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

The politically correct are demanding that people behave like the idiot who would please everyone and that everyone must become such a idiot! Unless plain speaking is allowed, clear thinking is denied. There can be no good reason for denying freedom of expression other than the use of empty slogans inspired by selfishness and unrestrained by morality. The proponents of this nonsense neither understand the implications of what they say, nor why they are saying it.

I give you:
holiday is derived directly from Holy Day, and in the word X-Mas, the Greek letter chi" represented by the Roman X actually stands for the first two letters of the name Christ.

Once expression gets placed in the restraints of official truth, then the madness that occurs in all totalitarian states is obtained. Life, in private and public, becomes a meaningless charade where delusion thrives and terror rules.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness

If you think I am incorrect. I'll say that politically correct is, I gave you an alternative answer. If you say I am a Dirty Old Man I can say politically correct I am a sexually focused, chronologically gifted individual.
Happy Holidays idiot
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

uhhhmmm..
Happy Kwanza
Happy Hanukkah
and...
Merry Christmas
that about covers them all *phew!*

*sends tunebud a Merry Christmas card to be delivered by the letter carrier..not the mailman! :tongue: LOL

ohh and Native American as suggested in the article you posted, still isn't PC enough... in Canada anyhow, they like to be calld First Nations.

a few years ago, i read a story about how a local City Hall recieved one complaint about the christmas lights they had on the building. So City Hall took them down. After one complaint? WTF?
Sometimes when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes when you are worried... no one sees your pain.
Sometimes when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But fart just one damn time ...
(¯`·._.·[GUEST 601]·._.·´¯)

smile you're on candid camera Image
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I know this sig is in no way meant to be political or religious it's just the irony I find in the idea that x-mas this year started before thanksgiving and by the time it's over there is no telling what else the uummm.... idiots will have sought to change..