Cricket

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have a go at it :)
If you get really good up to 4 players can compete in a tournament (CricketMX Multiplayer may be brought back from the dead :o :P )

http://www.stickcricket.com
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
moongirl

What are you doing to me Battye?
Between the slots and this I have no time!!
Btw, could you get rid of the duck :lol:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I don't get it. I read the 'how to play' but can't make the bloke move. ???
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

No, not in this game. Although they should they don't. You just have to have good timing.

W, A, S, D are the keys, basically W to drive (hit it forward) A to hook / pull (hit it left) S to duck (crouch) D to cut (hit right)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Yeah, I know. As I said, I read 'how to play'. Maybe it doesn't like Firefox but that seems unlikely as Flash is cross-platform. Got any other advice? Do the keys only respond at a certain moment, for example????
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, are the players swinging the bat at all?

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

No sir. The only movement appears to be on the part of the bowler.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah I was getting that for a while too, click a few times on the batsman then try :?

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Yup, that fixed it. Now I get caught out almost every time! A huge improvement. Thanks. :D
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Having scored 0 for 10 several times I'm now slowly improving. Here's my latest score card.
Attachments
68for10.png
68for10.png (55.7 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

:shock:

Someone at another forum I belong to tried to explain cricket....I STILL dont get it

:lol:

(dont mind the dumb yankee here)

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rat wrote:Having scored 0 for 10 several times I'm now slowly improving. Here's my latest score card.
Hey that's pretty good now 8)
My highest individual score was M Clarke (Aus) 40* (Not out)
Have you registered there yet?

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Nope.... The guy that pops up from time to time keeps saying I need to score faster to be competitive.
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

I'd take a whack at it if someone would POST THE RULES! :lol:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

don't look at me, I havent a clue

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.