Final Fantasy VII

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

ADi@/\/TUM
Flower Child
Flower Child

In my mind this has to be one of the greatest games of all time.
Final Fantasy VII on the Playstation was the first game I bought for that system and I have played it ever since. The story, depth of character, graphics, music, and length of play make this one of the greatest of all time in my mind. I have played this game through 4 times and will again when time permits.

If you have never played this masterpiece of RPG and gaming then you need to check it out.
The Monthly world, daily struggle!
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I installed it on the laptop to give Moriah something to do in Shreveport. Of course I had to test it out first. :lol:
I think that it's the most fun out of all the ff games. I don't know if that makes it the best, or my favorite, but it's got to be the most fun.
ace
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

let me think what that one is....damn roman numerals.....VII and 9(....to tired to say it in roman numrals) but i didnt like X and X2
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

VII = 7 = Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth

I thought X was a lot of fun. Not only that, but the graphics were beautiful. The gameplay looked like (graphical quality) the cinema scenes from previous games.
gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

yo ff7 is the coolest, but if any1 can tell me who you give the guide book to that would help cheers
ImageImage
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

Kalm Traveler, then equip underwater on yuffie usually and go to Emerald weapon...have Final Attack + Phoenix combo on her while filling her with cover and filling the rest with counter attack :D

Emerald should drop in a few rounds with this method, make sure to have a lot of Enemy Skill from the Enemy Skill Materia, i had almost every one of the skills and it really helps, specially Pandora's Box, White Wind, Big Gaurd, Laser....

Or just grab Mime with Cloud and Omnislash :lol:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

thanks Red, and after that who do you give the desert rose to?
ImageImage
Red XIII

Same guy, everytime you beat the weapons go give the key item prize to the kalm traveler...Important thing to note though, you can only beat the weapons once! All other items such as other gold chocobos and other Master Materia must be acquired through normal means...
gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

ok, cheers, now for some real sephiroth kicking.... again!
ImageImage
Red XIII

you shouldn't need anything more than Cloud's limit break to beat any of the Sephiroth forms....If you do, it's quite sad... :P

IMO Cloud is too much of a superman in that game, so is Vincent. They both have High Magic and High Physical attacks, and in fact you can get it to where no matter what, even with slash-all or 4x cut you can get vincent to deal 9999 EVERY hit. Just put him with 7 counterattack+cover combo go to the last board and let the enemies keep hitting you. He'll kill everything and super power his weapon with every kill. :D

then Magic Plus materia is easily mastered, so you don't even need to give the guys Accessories that raise STR, you just need to give them +MAG items...Cloud no matter what, has never done below 4500 dmg with Alexander the first time i got it, even if I got to the Great Glacier when I was level 34...Bahamut has never done below 4000 for me with him. KotR has never done below 5600 dmg a hit when I first get it, even when he is below level 60....Not to mention Cloud's Omnislash is just too friggin powerful, handsdown it is Uber only being dogged by Squall's Lionheart limit break [Final Fantasy VIII sucks munky balls, but newayz.] The potential to do 250000 dmg with an omnislash shouldnt exist...It's not even that hard to acquire...The best FFs IMO are V/VI because the most you can do in those games is maybe 45000 in one round! Not like X/X-2 where you deal 99999 dmg with one hit... :roll:
ADi@/\/TUM
Flower Child
Flower Child

ahhhh, Final Fantasy VII... I still have the Original Copy I got when I got my PS1 for the first time:)

I shall never let it go
The Monthly world, daily struggle!
gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

hey so do i! and this is my 50 post!
ImageImage
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Congrats gravedigger 8)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

Above 50 congrats Grave 8)

Ya know if you're around long enough, you can get your own unique ranking, just look mine for example :D
gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

cheers all and happy holidays!
ImageImage