[E-Mail] Mailwasher

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

ADi@/\/TUM
Flower Child
Flower Child

MailWasher® Pro

View your email before it gets to your computer - now you can see what email is waiting for you so you can deal to it effectively.

Simple Set Up. Wizards prompt you for email account information so set up takes little more than a few seconds to complete.

FirstAlert!™ Join the community of FirstAlert!™ subscribers reporting spam messages and watch as even more spam disappears from not only your inbox, but the inboxes of all other FirstAlert! subscribers as well! Your first year's subscription to FirstAlert! is inlcuded in the purchase price of MailWasher® Pro!

Delete unwanted email before you download them. A great way to stop viruses or large attachments.

Status. MailWasher® Pro software analyzes each email as it arrives and warns you if it is suspected junk mail using fuzzy logic and filtering.

Friends List. Add your friends email addresses to MailWasher® Pro's friends list so their mail is always recognized.

Custom Filters. MailWasher® Pro software effectively filters to automatically spot spam, plus uses a customizable list of blacklisted email senders and/or regular expressions to filter out potential spammer addresses and messages.

Learning Filters. Learn from the spam and good email you receive to deliver you a robust and efficient approach to solving your spam problem.

Heuristic Virus Scanning. MailWasher Pro blocks potential viruses by examining each email for any code it thinks is suspicious and could indicate a virus.

Block Known Origins of Spam. MailWasher® Pro allows you to check the origin of the email received against DNS spam blacklist servers.

Quick Reply. Now you can launch a 'new email' to make quick replies to emails from the MailWasher® Pro grid.

Restore Deleted Email. Now you can rescue accidently deleted emails.

Bounce back unwanted email to the spammer so it looks as if your email address is not valid.

Unlimited email accounts. You can have as many email accounts as you want to check. Support for POP3, AOL, Hotmail & MSN and IMAP.

Email Overlay. New messages will come in and will reside in the screen until processed.

Fast download of headers using simultaneous checking, we have clocked speeds of 25 email messages per second.

Simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, so easy to use that you won't feel like you have to learn a whole new program. In fact it has the familiar look and feel of Outlook Express. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just check mail, mark for deletion/report/bounce, then process mail.

Comprehensive help and frequently asked questions. A tutorial and animated tutorial are also included.

Works with your existing email program, whether it is Outlook, Eudora, Netscape or any other program.

Multiple platforms, runs on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000 and XP.

Support via email and upgrades so you stay up-to-date with the latest version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a great help to me because it learns from what you tell it to do.... It keeps up-to-date with the newest ways of spam mailing. It also holds all my friends which is a plus. I spend less time deleting spam-mail and more time doing other things.....

Check it out at: Mailwasher v4.1.7.6
The Monthly world, daily struggle!
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Hmm you get a 30 day free trail to test it before you buy .
I need the money so its a manual deletion by me :(
ADi@/\/TUM
Flower Child
Flower Child

quicksilver wrote:Hmm you get a 30 day free trail to test it before you buy .
I need the money so its a manual deletion by me :(

Quick...... You can always find ways around the trial and payment
Check out Suprnova when it comes back up :) (Hint Hint)
The Monthly world, daily struggle!