Internet Explorer vs Netscape

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Internet Explorer vs Netscape

Internet Explorer
63%
Netscape
38%

Total votes: 8
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Netscape by far. Layout, speed... everything. My vote lays with Netscape! :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I've never tried netscape. I havent had any major problems with IE, but I tried Firefox and liked the tabbed browsing. :)
I will withhold a vote since it wouldnt be fair to vote against a program that I havent tried. :wink:
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

A lot of people hate IE but I for one don't have a problem with it. I tried netscape a while back and hated it. Hopefully IE will wake up and change some of its attributes to what people like such as the tabbed browsing, built in pop up control and other good things.
Bacon
Boo, or Boo-urns?
Boo, or Boo-urns?

Yeah IE works fine for me, plus its virtually bug free. I have tried Mozilla but found that Flash and Shockwave would send the browser bananas and then take its sweet ass time to get the media shown up.

But yeah IE does the job for me
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Netscape has tabbed browsing :D

I never had a problem with IE until a few days ago. Every time I followed a link it would open a window without a taskbar :x

I had Netscape sitting around, so I installed it and now I can't see myself going back.

If I find any hiccups I'll let y'all know :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

i had to use Netscape from 6-8th grade and ill tell u it sucks major ass! god that thing freezes and glitches like crazy!

IE is where my vote is :twisted:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Red XIII wrote:i had to use Netscape from 6-8th grade and ill tell u it sucks major ass! god that thing freezes and glitches like crazy!

IE is where my vote is :twisted:
What OS were you using?

evildildo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

neither...both suck. I use mozilla
Please don't visit http://www.evildildo.org
ADi@/\/TUM
Flower Child
Flower Child

Netscape is ok but it is a resource hog....
IE is fast and reliable for me so i use it alot, but i have been moving over to FiREFoX
The Monthly world, daily struggle!
Freggle
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Firefox = Netscape
ADi@/\/TUM
Flower Child
Flower Child

Well I like it, but everyone has their own opinions that is why we put up questions...... and polls

i would have to say

IE
FireFox
Mozilla
Netscape
The Monthly world, daily struggle!
Bacon
Boo, or Boo-urns?
Boo, or Boo-urns?

Nope, forget my above post, I have now changed to Mozilla Firefox and its great!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Has anyone tried Opera?
If not, don't it's crap! With some stupid Ad in the corner and the strangest layout, even IE beats it :shock:

nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I'm going with the idea that Netscape = Firefox, and that's where my vote lies.