stats request

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

chery
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

First of all I must say that I love this mod - it's terrific. :D
But I would like to be able to edit the stats page to show only one top score (including tied if necessary) for each quiz in the category. If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you have MSN messenger? As I said to roopy in the other thread, it's easier for testing if I talk live with you, and then I can post the working code here in the forum for other people to use when we're finished.

Please PM your address to me so spam bots don't pick it up :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just received your PM. Added you to MSN.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
chery
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

MSN is really dodgy tonight - it keeps dropping out but yahoo is fine - I'll pm you my yahoo if you like.
chery
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

chery wrote:First of all I must say that I love this mod - it's terrific. :D
But I would like to be able to edit the stats page to show only one top score (including tied if necessary) for each quiz in the category. If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful.
OK after a bit more thought this is what I want to acheive:
/quiz.php?c=1 etc. shows a list of quizzes in the category - what I want is to be able to show one top score (including tied if necessary) for each quiz in the category in a table on the page. Then in the next table - the overall top scorer for the entire category.

Would this be possible?

It would also be fantastic if one could declare the overall champion (for every category combined) somewhere on /quiz.php itself. Even better the top 5 overall.