Fresh Devices

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

dogmeat
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

http://www.freshdevices.com/
Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite mp3 files, software, picture collections, video, etc. Unlike any other similar utilities, this software is 100% free, no charges, no banners, no spyware.
I use this. It kicks ass.
Fresh Diagnose is an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, hard disk performance, video system information, mainboard information, and much more. This software is 100% free, no ads, no spyware.
I have this, never used it though.
Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows operating system. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT4/98/ 95/Me, it covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know. This software is 100% free, no ads, no banner, no spyware.
I use this. This is a nice quick way to edit some things you'd normally have to do from the registry.
Fresh View is a multimedia browser that makes organizing image, audio and video files much easier. It gives you the ability to watch movies, listen to music, view graphics in a slide show, converts graphics from one type to another, prints, and create an HTML album. This software is 100% free, no ads, no spyware.
I haven't even downloaded this one. I have enough image programs on my computer already. It's probably pretty good though. It's worth a try if you don't already have a program for the job.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

dogmeat wrote:http://www.freshdevices.com/
Quote:
Fresh Download is an easy-to-use and very fast download manager that turbo charges downloading files from the Internet, such as your favorite mp3 files, software, picture collections, video, etc. Unlike any other similar utilities, this software is 100% free, no charges, no banners, no spyware.

I use this. It kicks ass.
I've seen another program that did that.. can't remember the name though :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I liked it too, but they kept spamming me all the time. If you still have to reg to dl the software, use a junk address.
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
dogmeat
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

You don't have to register to download the software, but it will keep reminding you to register. Just like jc said, use a junk email address.