A GOOD SUGGESTION

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Rock
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Battye,
I dont know if you notice but if you are logged in for too long it logs you off. You knew that didnt you? BUT ... I was postion and taking a bit too long and it logged me out before i could post and i didnt know that it did ... BUT when you press that golden little button call SUBMIT it went to the LOGIN screen to login again .... AND ... YOU GUESSED IT ... I LOST THAT POST. I think Quicks might've told you something like this b4.
YOU GUESSED IT IM PISSED OFF. It took me over an hour and a half to research that topic and now i lost it all ... is there any chance of you fixing this bug in the near future?
:shock: :? :cry: :roll: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :roll:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's not a bug, I will explain it.
Your session lasts 3600 seconds, so after 3600 seconds of inactivity, you guessed it, it logs you out :(

If ever in doubt, Ctrl+A / Ctrl+C your post so it stays on the clipboard :)

Sorry :(
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

also, when logging in check "Log me in automatically" also make sure you allow all cookies.
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

This happened to me once. I found if it will take a few to research,write,spell check a post,write it first in note or word pad then copy and past the post and add smiles if needed :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

hoo cars abot speling ?? wtf LOL

j/k :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

:lol: dun no wat was i tunkun #-o
Layzie Bone

i never had a problem with posting long posts, logs me in autmomatically. However there are times when my internet craps out gives me 404 and when i click Back the forms are cleared out...
Dan
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

If you use a proper browser, then you cn go back to resubmit / copy your post :P
IE won't save form data properly, I suggest Mozilla firefox ;)

Dan