Something new!

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

This has started showing up above my Cricket logo....

string(41) " @ an average of %d posts per user"
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/forums/index.php:98) in /var/www/html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 511

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/forums/index.php:98) in /var/www/html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 517

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/forums/index.php:98) in /var/www/html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 518

what gives?

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, it's something I'm developing, unfortunately it's spitting out that error.. It's under control though 8)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

ok :) I figured you were either taking care of something or I'd really messed something up lol

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
StorbinC
Nice Guy
Nice Guy

ya i just saw that a second ago myself

....good to hear its being fixed

if its what i think it is then it should carry some intresting info about the site.

but also I think that an "average of %d posts per user" will = 1 since we got so many lurkers
sometime u feel like a nut
ImageImage
sometimes you don't
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quite the opposite storb, it will be over 50
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)