[DEV] Death Theme

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

thatll work just fine :D
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I couldn't get started last night, I will try tonight though :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

too busy sleeping with the forums? :P
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

The forum couldn't afford me :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

:twisted: I likes it! :twisted:
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, at this stage we will use Eternal Darkness. It's kind of a mixture of both Red and Me's ideas :)

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

icons.. skulls, syth, RIP cross,
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Small update, work has begun on the new theme. You can view it through your profile, however it is still in testing stage, it is nowhere near completed, a few functions may not work and the images will not look to great. The colours are still being tested what looks good and what doesn't. I am after all suggestions. Thanks :)

Red XIII

all black background with a blended grey will work better than this blue Battye :shock: Bacon we gonna need u to create a logo for it, unless u can do it boozy
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't like the centre... too aqua or something :?

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

The orange isn't meant to be there btw :lol:

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have finished work for the night, and I must admit I am very pleased with it so far. I need to fix up the Preview & Submit buttons, and hopefully we can get the skull icons up soon too :D

At this stage it is not finished, but is getting pretty close.
As usual, welcome to all suggestions and comments :)

me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

:twisted: I love it Battye Great work so far... It took me 30 min to get here thought, i was busy playing with the higlight colors on things... :wink:

That's my favorite part....oooooo awwwwww hehehe
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the comment! :D :D :D

Red XIII

maybe include something in there in the logo with like blood constantly dripping off the lettering? :twisted: