Tesla

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

This is a program i often use as a standby. The tranfer rates are faster than Winmx (i,ve done tests ):D. It comes from a canadian company and features chat rooms and other interesting features including blowfish encryption (heavyweight stuff) for p2p security. It has a drawback in one respect only , the number of users is very small but i have been able to obtain some gems unavailable on mx , and i like the fact that this one would be overlooked in a riaa crackdown. see what you think . :D
http://www.tesla.ac/
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It sounds good :D
Spyware, adware?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

No Battye , suprisingly not. this program features a shopping bot , this is how i believe the designers of the prog thought they would get rich :lol:
No pop up ads either and this is also compatible with the filetopia servers.
ok i admit it i,m biased.. :D.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Downloading it now :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
LavaGale
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I thought so.....
I've had FileTopia for some time now, and it is good, except for not having very many users, (yet!)
So when I tried Telsa....it blew me away, I seen the exact same rooms from FileTopia, same users, etc. The client is the same except for the shopping thing and color.
And hey, if Telsa can bring in more users....more power to them, lol
Do you have Frog Legs?
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Well spotted lava.. 8) i remember you mentioning filetopia in a post a while back. Yes i think this is the same program with a new look, i,ve had this one for a while though . I was just listing some of the different clients
available for those who may not have heard of them and this one has saved me a few times. :)
(I did a check and the servers for this one are in canada).
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I recommend this program to anyone!
It rocks, and there are almost no queues, not even for movies :shock:
This program rocks!