New RCMS 6.3 Release

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

A new version of RCMS is available from http://2sen.dip.jp/2sene/ 8)
this version has had all the previous "backdoors" removed and contains
anti RTF code also, this version also seems more stable if you attempt to download ..unlike the 6.2 version. Vladd has removed his version of RCMS and this version is now the only one commonly available, although if you look around ver 5.0b can still be found. :D . Thanks go out once again to the program creator "nushi matari" a pseudonym i,m told. :lol:
Vladd44
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

actually i didnt remove 5.xb. its still available for download.

I just lowered it in the list.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I hope you accept my apologies for my mistake vladd :oops:. You do indeed still have the 5.0b modified version available for download , i was referring to the original being available just no sure where , and as a reminder for those who may need some useful tools for winmx , look no further
http://www.vladd44.com/winmxtools.htm 8)
Vladd44
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

eventually i will get around to hosting all the versions of rcms i have in one location.

maybe even source code for 3.8.
The avalanche has already started, it is to late for the pebbles to vote. - Kosh
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I,m not happy to post this but a possible flaw is present in the 6.3 release, it is being investigated presently, hopefully it will prove benign, obviously i will not post details of it unless a fix/patch or modification becomes available, (if it is actually needed). I am using it myself and i feel its a better release than some of its predecessors, I hope this is just a case of a bit of rushing on behalf of "nushi". Fingers and toes are crossed on this.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Another small problem that is occuring is with small file being downloaded. The download will fail with the error report "segment error " this seems to affect 6.3 users only, luckily the cure is simply to rebrowse and start downloading again from your source. ( programs above 500kb seem ok ).
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

For those reading this thread i strongly suggest getting the RTF patch
mentioned in the index list (ver 5 RTF ) this covers more holes than just the RTF one and it also stops some other naughty operations with nushichat and variants. I have heard of problems with bend and this program ... anyone with any specifics please post .... :?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think Rock has :)
Congrats on the second star mate! :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I,ll grill him battye :lol: . I never even noticed the star :?
Thanx !
Rock
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Yes i have had problems with BendMX lately ... For example when u send PM's, everytime you hit enter , squares came up instead of going to the next line and also receiving messages, you couldnt read the whole message in the PM window ...
Also a reoccuring problem was with typing in normal chat window at the end of each sentence ASCII characters would appear ( This Is Puzzling as it Has Been Happening with the old patch too).
Since i got the patch its fixed the squares ( instead of going to the next line) when you press Enter
Also has fixed receiving PM messages
But hasnt fixed my ASCII character problem at the end of sentence
I have reinstalled a fresh copy of BendMX several times and got fresh version off the site and installed a fresh WinMX each time i have done so ... And it still persists on write the ASCII characters ... But the Patch Does Work With Just WinMX
U can get the NEW Patch at : http://trueprogramming.tk

Rock
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thanks rock, 8) I hope that info reaches the right ears
( The nice people at trueprogramming or Mx controls ). :wink: