WHERE DO I GET TORRENTS FROM ? HERE ARE A FEW SITES

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Rock
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

NOTE: THESE LINKS WILL BE UPDATED ON A REGULAR BASIS SO KEEP AN EYE OUT HERE FOR CHANGES AND ADDITIONAL LINKS

TV TORRENTS

TVTORRENTS.COM ( Membership Required , ITS FREE ) - Get all your latest and past tv torrents here.
SOUTHPARK - southpark torrents NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED... every episode avaliable
DIGITAL DISTRACTIONS - NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED all new and old from series to documentry's
DARK ANGELDark angel torrents ( under construction keep an eye out for this one )
ROBOTOLABS NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED Simpsons torrnets, Futurama torrent and others. When downloading torrents on this site make sure you right click the file you want and select " save as "
NIGHTSHDW'S TORRENTS NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED Dedicated to startrack series

MUSIC TORRENTS

ETREE MUSIC big selction of the finest music on earth
BLUEGRASS MUSIC bluegrass music
EzTORRENTZ MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED (FREE) HUGE range of different genre of music, This is a Music only tracker

MISCELLANEOUS TORRENTS

DEMONOID.COM MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED ( FREE )Great Place To Get Lots Of different Torrents. From Games To Applications and From Anime To Tv series
PLANET GAC Public Tracker - MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED ( FREE) aplications, games, music, very neat and tidy site.
ISOHUNT - NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED aplication, games, music , and much more
UK TORRENTS MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED ???? - small site not much on there but has games ,aplications , MAC stuff , movies , tv series ,anime , and more
TORRENT REACTOR NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED Apps, games, movies, anime, tv series + much much more
TORRENTBOX Large selection of applications and software aswell as movies and tv series anything u can think of, could be there.
BT.L.GA NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED Heaps of torrents from tv series to games, applications, anime, documentries, linux programs, and MANY MANY MANY more. ALL QUALITY TORRENTS

SCI_FI TORRENTS

SCI-FI CLASSICS MEMBERSHIP NEEDED ONLY IF YOU WANT TO UPLOAD TORRENTS\

GAMES ONLY

FILERUSH.COM NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED Lots and lots of games. Also has a choice of a torrent download or direct download.

ANIME ONLY

ANIMESUKI NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED lots of Anime for all the anime lovers out there
GOTWOOT NETWORK NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED More Anime torrents
BOX TORRENTS NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED This Has Heaps of Anime On it. From Magna movies To other Anime series
A.SCARYATER.NET NO MEMEBERSHIP REQUIRED Here is a little beauty or should i say a huge one. With a semi list of sites that use this tracker they say this could be the largest Unlicensed Anime FanSub site around. HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE !!!!! ITS GREAT
ANIMETORRENTS NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED Now this has heaps of Anime on it . Im hoping you Anime lovers out there are loving this cause there are heaps of sites out there for ANIME!!!

CULT HORROR

CRAZYMAZEYs HOUSE of HORROR MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED ( FREE) AND TO USE THE TRACKER YOU HAVE TO POST AT LEAST 1 POST ON THEIR FORUM Now this is a little beaty for all you cult horror lovers out there. At least 99.9% of these torrents are seeded and working. This is the best organized Site i have seen for ages and it has its own community of 1000's of users. There are rules to use this tracker and if you dont have a share ratio of at least .50 the an auto script kicks u from the site. So when visiting this little beauty keep the torrents open for as long as you can. It also has a donate section on it. If you donate to help keep this tracker open then you get a pass to the donators lounge and gives you 2 months pass ( so that means you cant be kicked for not having met the criteria. THEY ONLY HAVE HORROR TORRENTS AND ARE DEDICATED TO CULT HORROR FILMS. So if you like the horror films then this is the place to go. 1000's of horror torrents to choose from!!!! GREAT GREAT SITE
Last edited by Rock on Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:22 pm, edited 18 times in total.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I hope your enjoying all the fruits of this labour Rock , those lists are great :D
Try This one. Its a forum based tracker for metal music fans (Membership required), also lots of other goodies too :D

http://www.kerrazy-torrents.com/index.php?act=idx
Rock
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Oooohhh ... nice link ... heavy metal fans would like that one .... i like, i like , i like!!!! :) :lol: As you can tell i love my heavy metal. when i looked on this one my eyes lit up with the choices of little known bands to the big bands that we have heard of or seen in the charts today ( Not that many these days get in the charts )
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Awesome work Rock 8)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't forget http://www.grinchynet.net:7151

Nothing wrong with shameful promotion :lol:
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Nothing indeed Grinch used it myself a few times :D
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

We could use a few more uploaders willing to share. If you are interested in being an uploader you must contact me and I'll upgrade your account status.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Hmm turn your back for five minutes and they strike ....
Well here is a list to cheer up all the folk who are searching for those elusive torrents :D. Mega Big thanks to the Slyck site for gathering it all into one place

http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8690
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Threads similar to this exist at FileSoup as well. Seems that everyone has to post their list of trackers. All the lists I've seen are pretty much the same.
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

Pretty big change for people I'd have to say after Suprnova.org took the hitch from public to mIRC so that Microsoft can now watch over it :?
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen