Welcome To The CricketMX Forums!

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

We've gone from Angelfire, to ProBoards, to Invision, to remotely hosted phpBB, and finally, to a locally hosted PhpBB board. This. It's been a long journey, but finally, we've gone as high as we can go. All around the world people use PhpBB, because of it's professional look, and easy-to-use interface. We have 90MB in the database, so that's a fair few posts. So let me say, welcome to the new CricketMX forums!
jd
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

congratulations. a lot of effort has now been well rewarded. 8)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks, it really is rewarding to have this site up :D .

Our homepage is located at http://battye.jmstacey.net for anyone that didn't know, it wasn't worthy enough to make a new topic so I just put it here :wink:
moongirl

congratulations battye. I have enjoyed watching your site evolve. GOOD LUCK I will continue to follow your progress. I was interested to read your history. :P :D
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

moongirl wrote: I have enjoyed watching your site evolve
For the best right? :lol:
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

What's a CricketMX?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

CricketMX is an HTML document that you could use to make a very simple website: Text & Text/Picture documents. If you knew nothing about making websites and just wanted to put in some text and a picture, this would work well for you. To make it easy to find pictures, there's an ssf file that automaticaly searches for "gif" files :)

Any other questions you have, feel free to pst them in Official Support, welcome to the forums :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

nesman wrote:What's a CricketMX?
I'm totally lost on how to use it. I got CricketMX v1.05, but I still can't figure out what to do with it.
I looked at http://cricketmx1.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=faq and that didn't help either.
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ahhh, I was wondering who would find my old forum :lol:

I'll make a FAQ in this forum right now :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Myth!
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

:wink: thankyou battye..... now i just need a topic to get my teeth into...where's Freez when u need him............
There are 10 kinds of people...those who understand binary and those who don't.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Freez is here :)

I've seen him around a few times, welcome to our forum Myth :D