[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
CricketMX.com • View topic - Merry Christmas and here's to 2011!

Merry Christmas and here's to 2011!

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Merry Christmas and here's to 2011!

Postby battye » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:35 am

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas :)

I'm sure a lot of the people reading this found something in their letterbox from CMX earlier this month - I sent out Christmas cards to every CMX member whose address I knew (about two dozen in total); so if you have ever received anything (like a pen) from me before you will have had something sent to you this year as well.

I am concerned that there were some regular posters that might not have got theirs in the mail, I can only apologise if you didn't receive anything (rest assured everyone had one sent to them!) - if you have changed address in the last year or so then whoever lives in your old home at least got a nice card from me :lol:

Like last year, here is a rundown of the most popular articles on the site of 2010 (in green are the articles which are new to the list, with the number of views this year):

Thanks again to all of the moderators and posters for their continued support of the forum, it is a pleasure to run CMX - I have enjoyed every moment of it and I look forward to 2011 and beyond :)
CricketMX.com.. home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals...
My articles: view all articles by battye

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas and here's to 2011!

Postby Rat » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Well, I certainly got mine. Thanks batster. Thanks for keeping this place going all this time, it certainly gives me somewhere to empty the odd thoughts from my head on a regular basis. :)

Happy Christmas. I'm sure that 2011 will be another good year for CMX.
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Re: Merry Christmas and here's to 2011!

Postby moongirl » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:19 am

Thanks for everything you do Battye and thanks to the "Cricket Team" for being very special people :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Click To Play Online-Scrabble - Click To Play Quizzes
~~~In the year 2040...I'll have 100,000 posts!!~~~
moongirl

Return to Updates