bugs in 1.3.0

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

In phpMyAdmin

Code: Select all

TRUNCATE TABLE 'phpbb_quiz_statistics';
Back it up first.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
abramelin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

i got error:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''phpbb_quiz_statistics'' at line 1
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You will need to replace phpbb_ with whatever your table prefix is.

If that doesn't work, try removing the inverted commas so it is:

Code: Select all

TRUNCATE TABLE phpbb_quiz_statistics;
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
abramelin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

ok it works thanks.
now i ve found a new bug :)
when i set the "What permissions should this category have?" field to "registered" it says "the category updated" but when i relook the edit options for the specific category it shows "What permissions should this category have?" section again setted to "guest"
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you. When I have some time I will look into fixing it :)

peacemoon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

i have a blank page too with quiz_cp. i use php5. I can't not get it too when i use direct link http://www.domain.com/quiz_cp.php. How can i fix this bug?. I have installed ver 1.3.0 succesfully
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

peacemoon wrote:i have a blank page too with quiz_cp. i use php5. I can't not get it too when i use direct link http://www.domain.com/quiz_cp.php. How can i fix this bug?. I have installed ver 1.3.0 succesfully
It isn't a bug, you aren't supposed to enter the address manually.
Instead, click the Edit, Delete or Move links when playing/viewing a quiz. :)