Quiz Mod Glitch?

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

emaster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi Battye

I love the quiz mod I have just done a new installation of latest version, I also have latest version of cashmod. I don't have a problem as such as the mod appears to be working to all intense and purposes until I go to the admin settings....although I have not checked on cash earnings with quiz.

I changed the maximum amout of questions....I also have the cash mod installed so changed the amount they earn. When I submit I get the sql error as below. the cash database field is called 'user_points'.

Query 17 did not execute correctly

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_points' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = user_points WHERE config_name = 'Quiz_Cash_Currency'

Line : 84
File : admin_quiz.php

I wondered if you had any ideas why this is please?

Thanks for your help

Gary :D

p.s I followed the link in quizmod originally so this got posted on demo board did not see that..... :lol:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
emaster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Thanks Battye

That worked fine....

Gary :D