Requesting features?

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

yexusbeliever
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Can I request features? I love this mod! And I love to see this mod expand!

Features request:

1. A quiz is able to have all the three: muti-choice, true/false, write in the answer.

2. Quiz mod is able to give both points and cash rewards. If this is made possible, make it that some quizzes can be only rewarded for user_money and others can be made for user_points. Then there are the unmention other quizzes that can be rewarding for both user_points and user_money or user_cash (whatever user_xxx ).
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

yexusbeliever wrote:Can I request features? I love this mod! And I love to see this mod expand!

Features request:

1. A quiz is able to have all the three: muti-choice, true/false, write in the answer.

2. Quiz mod is able to give both points and cash rewards. If this is made possible, make it that some quizzes can be only rewarded for user_money and others can be made for user_points. Then there are the unmention other quizzes that can be rewarding for both user_points and user_money or user_cash (whatever user_xxx ).
Hi :)

I'm happy to take feature requests, as I will be adding to the Ultimate Quiz MOD in the future :)

1. A user has posted a good solution for this @ http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 46#2031546

2. I can't guarantee that will be added, the system of earning cash for one currency is working well at the moment :)

Thanks
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
yexusbeliever
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

One more request...

Can you make it so that it is allowable for admin to assign a moderator for just a particular category of the quizzes?? I really like to have this feature done if you can, battye.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

yexusbeliever wrote:One more request...

Can you make it so that it is allowable for admin to assign a moderator for just a particular category of the quizzes?? I really like to have this feature done if you can, battye.
I won't be adding moderators for categories only in the v1 series :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)