errors trying to install

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

rotsblok
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Got the following errors when trying to install the quiz mod:

1st. when uploading everything cannot acces board cos of the install folder (not big problem i think cos i can just go to the install/quiz_install.php)

2nd when running the installer i got the following errors:

Code: Select all

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/domains/****/public_html/forum/install/quiz_install.php on line 26

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/domains/****/public_html/forum/install/quiz_install.php on line 26

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/domains/****/public_html/forum/install/quiz_install.php on line 27

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/domains/****/public_html/forum/install/quiz_install.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/****/domains/*****/public_html/forum/install/quiz_install.php on line 29
how can i solve these problems?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't run it from the install folder. Run it from the root :)

The root is the same folder as viewtopic.php, viewonline.php etc :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)