Questions about quiz

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Los
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi, when I tried to begin with the second step in installation of ultimate quiz, I wanted to copy to my forum these files:
COPY adding.php to adding.php
COPY quiz.php to quiz.php
COPY quizzer.php to quizzer.php
COPY viewquestions.php to viewquestions.php
COPY ult_database.php to ult_database.php
COPY admin_quiz.php to admin/admin_quiz.php
COPY addquiz_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/addquiz_body.tpl
COPY admin_validate_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/admin_validate_body.tpl
COPY quiz_add_category_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_add_category_body.tpl
COPY quiz_add_subcategory_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_add_subcategory_body.tpl
COPY quiz_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_body.tpl
COPY quiz_cat_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_cat_body.tpl
COPY quiz_categories_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_categories_body.tpl
COPY quiz_edit_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_edit_body.tpl
COPY quiz_parentcategories_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_parentcategories_body.tpl
COPY quiz_preview_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_preview_body.tpl
COPY quiz_stats_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_stats_body.tpl
COPY quiz_subcategories_add_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quiz_subcategories_add_body.tpl
COPY quizzer_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/quizzer_body.tpl
COPY viewquiz_body.tpl to templates/subSilver/viewquiz_body.tpl
COPY icon_down_quiz_arrow.gif to templates/subSilver/images/icon_down_quiz_arrow.gif
COPY icon_up_quiz_arrow.gif to templates/subSilver/images/icon_up_quiz_arrow.gif
COPY icon_mini_quiz.gif to templates/subSilver/images/icon_mini_quiz.gif
COPY icon_new_quiz.gif to templates/subSilver/images/icon_new_quiz.gif

But when I was looking for them in my ultimate quiz directory that I downloaded in a zip. version, I found out that the most of these files isn´t there, for example adding.php, quizzer.php, etc.

Where should I get them?
Last edited by Los on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I suggest getting the new version 1.1.2a: http://www.cmxmods.net/quiz.php
It doesn't have those files but it is better :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh, and congratulations, you're the 700th member :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Los
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

So where can I get those files, when they aren´t in the official relaese of this quiz mod?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There is no 'official' release to date. http://www.cmxmods.net/quiz.php has the latest development version 1.1.2a :)

Los
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I have this latest develop, but these files aren´t there, so where can I get them?

Where did you get them?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Los wrote:I have this latest develop, but these files aren´t there, so where can I get them?

Where did you get them?
You don't need the files, they are for really old versions..

Los
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Oh, I see, you are true, whay didnt you tell me that earlier? :D thanks
And there is written that it is very easy installation, only 3 minutes are requiered, is it true?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, there are very file file edits. Pretty much everything needed to make it work is in the files included with the package.

Los
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I added the quiz mod to my forum, but the users are asking me if there isnt some mod to divide statistics of the quizzes for each quiz alone, is it possible?

Because now the statistics is counting the number of all correct questions, but isn´t regarding the results in each quiz separately...