2 different types of cash?

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Carinspixels
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

okay on my board we have 3 different cash currencies, for seperated levels of users, is it possible to give out 2 types of cash in 1 quiz?

so they make let's say 100 points as standard for each correct answer
and 1 point of higher currency for each correct question as well?

so not pay out 1 but 2 types of cash at once????

I love this mod!!!!!! it's awesome and my members love to play it and it has only been online for a few hours thanks so much for this great extra play ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately, no. Only one currency can be used.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Carinspixels
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye wrote:Unfortunately, no. Only one currency can be used.
okay thank you, it is still fun hahahaha :)
drakky
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

how do you use it with the cash mod?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash MOD compatibility will be in a future 1.1.x version. At the moment, 1.0.6 has it.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
drakky
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

how difficult is it to go from the latest version back to 1.06????
or how long till 1.1 gets cash mod integration
also single questions per page would be good and
the ability to edit the quizzes if you make a mistake on a question
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can't go back (if you want to retain the quizzes).
You can just uninstall the current 1.1.0 and then install 1.0.6 though, but 1.1.x is going to be a lot better than 1.0.6 ever was.

1.1.x will never have one question per page (unless it is a 1 question quiz).

I can't give any dates as to when 1.1.x will have Cash compatibiltity. Edit / Delete functions will probably be in the next version though.

drakky
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

where can I download 1.06 then please?
oh and uninstalling 1.1.0 is there a method for doing this available?

seems to me mods with later release numbers should be better and more feature packed not the other way around
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It seems to me you haven't read much on http://www.cmxmods.net/quiz.php yet..

It is called a development version because it is still being developed (ie. a lot more is to be added).

1.0.6 is no longer available, because there is a new version being developed.