UpTime Mod

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

DragonMaster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I installed the uptime mod yesterday and all went fine, but after an outage last night it is now showing up as:

[ Server Uptime: 3:46 Days | 1user Hours | ]

instead of:

[ Server Uptime: 5 Days | 9 Hours | 2 Minutes ]

Any idea how I can fix this please?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've also noticed this happening, I am trying to fix it at the moment, I'll let you know how I go.

Sorry :(
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
DragonMaster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I just had a new outage when my bandwidth ran out and now it is at:

[ Server Uptime: | 1user Hours | ]
joe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hey just installed this on my board and im having trouble the hours and minutes work fine but the days dont.

This is wut it reads.

Code: Select all

[ Server Uptime: days Days | 7 Hours | 04 Minutes ]
any help thanx

-Joe
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hmm, that's odd. I'll see if I can find anything about it
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
joe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Ibot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I get an error message when I install the uptime mod...

This is what it says to me:

Code: Select all

Warning: shell_exec(): Cannot execute using backquotes in Safe Mode in /home/httpd/vhosts/speelland-noordwolde.nl/httpdocs/Forum88/includes/page_tail.php on line 34

How can this be??
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It appears your server is running in safe mode, and as a result, this particular command cannot be executed

You may need to contact your webhost and ask them if they can take it out of safe mode.

Good luck :)

Ibot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hmm, so it's not the mod?

That's too bad, Allright, thanks for the information!

Keep up the good work!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

No problem, thanks! :)

Strigoi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sup peeps, looking for a lil help, i installed the uptime mod, but no stats thus far, running a windows server,

Windows Xp Sp2
Abyss Webserver
Proliant 3000

really like the looks of this mod, like to get it working correctly on windows, any ideas ?? i host my site here from home, Thnx in advance.
From the errors of others a wise man corrects his own.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
http://Www.Pirates-Paradise.coM
ŞŤŕĮĠőī
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've discontinued the MOD, I added support for Windows, but because I couldn't test it I never knew if it worked or not.

Sorry :(

Strigoi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

any chance on getting the updated code at all ?? im available to help test it, really nice mod, be nice to use, lemme know, thnx
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
ŞŤŕĮĠőī
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I won't be continuing with this MOD any time soon, if I do I'll let you know mate :)

Strigoi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Please Do, Thnx
ŞŤŕĮĠőī