WinMX crash news

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

brick
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Primary Connections stabilize the Winmx Network by sacrificing bandwidth to keep it up and running. A marked increase in Network Traffic, especially secondary connections, over the past year means without more Primary Connections & if this trend continues, Winmx WILL CRASH. Also, upgrading to the latest Version of Winmx will stabilize the network. http://www.winmx.com/beta Pass this Info around.

this news was on the topic of one site but its FAKE cause they just want to give out the beta version!!!!!
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Yes.

I saw this too, it was a room on WinMX and the topic that they posted that into.. looks like someone is trying to cause panic on WinMX.

I dont pay any attention to these folks but i do wish they would take a little time to get thier facts straight, so ppl that dont understand whats happening in WinMX lately wont get the wrong idea....

Great to see ya posting with us Brick.. and

Those brackets and codes can be tricky.. nice to see ya tring them out tho.. :wink:
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
Vladd44
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

http://jedbrown.net/1.0/mozilla/extensions/

If you use mozilla firefox there is an extension that does most of the formatting for you with a simple right click.
The avalanche has already started, it is to late for the pebbles to vote. - Kosh
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

and there's a preview button as well to check what it looks like before you post :-D

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Well actually folks... I started trying to tidy up that post before I read the rest of the thread here. Guess what? I couldn't fix it so I took all the codes out. Has anyone else noticed any problems with formatting text since we changed hosts?

I'm going to do a little more testing on this. :)

Vladd, thanks for the link to the bbcode extension. :)
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

erm i dont see anything wrong with it...

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

No. Me neither. I used some formatting elsewhere. I wonder what was wrong here. (Maybe that extension?? :lol: I haven't tried it yet.)