The Swish Army Knife!!

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

moongirl

The Presentation Pro is Bluetooth enabled and comes with data storage capabilities.
Victorinox is celebrating its 125th anniversary this year.

The company has showcased their latest edition of the popular Swiss Army knife which has been updated to come handy in today’s situations.

This new model has been named Presentation Pro and it comes with a laser pointer and an integrated Bluetooth remote control.

The wireless remote control can be used to control a presentation running on a screen.

The device also comes with up to 32GB of storage accessible through USB connectivity.

If this was not enough, the company has also loaded a biometric sensor that grants access through fingerprint recognition.

There are two versions available.

The regular edition comes with a knife, a pair of scissors and a nail file with a screwdriver head.
Another version named Presentation Pro Flight is available which comes without any blades. This is for frequent travelers who have to go through airline securities.

The device would go on sale from May this year for prices ranging between 169.95 dollars and 329.95 dollars.
http://news.techwhack.com/9682-victorinox
When I first read about the knife I hadn't seen this...
"There are two versions available.
The regular edition comes with a knife, a pair of scissors and a nail file with a screwdriver head.
Another version named Presentation Pro Flight is available which comes without any blades. This is for frequent travelers who have to go through airline securities."
I had already pictured in my mind airports around the world becoming collectors of these collectable items.
Heartbroken travellers giving up their amazing Swiss Army Knives (with fingerprint recognition) at check-ins.
But just like the knives...Victorinox thought of everything!! :)
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Oh but I do so want one.
threewing
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Sooo, when somebody draws a knive, he/she might actually be sending a resume? :lol:

Complicating.

I want mine with WIFI, UMTS, GPS and running Linux, overriding ANY PC through USB. :batman:
And, of course a micro-SD port.

Now, let's turn this around: Microsystems developers like Imation starting to equip their gizmo's with real blades, pliers and other weaponry: Password Not Correct, WHAMMO! :mrgreen:
/|\

/|\ has a strict policy concerning disclosure of identity, showing of
light sabers, affiliationado's, multiple account users, drinking buddies who
join the same community they see me visit for years, and board hoggers
(whatever that means).
The policy is: If it doesn't bother me, I don't give a flying f4ck.