[ Poll ] Which search engine do you use?

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Which search engine do you use?

Google
91%
Yahoo
No votes
MSN
No votes
Other (please specify)
9%

Total votes: 11
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I haven't used Chrome yet, I like Safari. But analysts think that over the next year or so Google Chrome's market share will increase at a rapid rate.

It's just a shame that some programs like Sopcast and SpVod only work in Internet Explorer, I would certainly love to watch video streams on my Mac without reverting back to a slow Windows set up :(
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Although I asked the question, I've not actually taken the plunge to try it out. I'm more than happy with FF3 and all the add-ons installed. Runs smoothly - just the way I like it. It's a time issue with me (another way of saying -"I can't be arsed to look cos I ain't got time" lol).

Just wanted to know if anyone else has taken the plunge especially as early releases took a bit of a battering from critics (but the release WAS beta for gawds sake!). Interesting to read about analysts predictions too, Firefox took a looong while to take up the portion of the market as it does now. I strongly believe it's always a case of what people get used too. Alternatives scare people. Word of mouth is the biggest puller. Still, I'll certainly be following it's progress.... ;)
If you don't ask...