The Real Photo Bucket

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

moongirl

Canon's Selphy Bucket CP770
This is actually the real photo-bucket ...well it's a real printer in a bucket!!

Full Review:
21 May 2008 - Canon has shifted focus to portability in the Selphy CP770, a photo printer that comes with a bucket. Is it for building sandcastles or after too many margaritas in the sun? We find out...
http://www.photographypress.co.uk/revie ... nter.phtml
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

:lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

all it needs is a shovel
Sometimes when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes when you are worried... no one sees your pain.
Sometimes when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But fart just one damn time ...
(¯`·._.·[GUEST 601]·._.·´¯)

smile you're on candid camera Image
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

It looks like it should ship with the XO laptop
olpc.jpg
moongirl

Canon Selphy ES3 & ES30 Printers
Canon has had considerable success with its range of dye-sublimation dedicated photo printers. When it released the Selphy ES1, with its innovative print rotation, it got extra marks for novelty, but can the third model in this series maintain its attraction?

Rather than the earlier model’s square, angular lines, the Selphy ES3 is full of curves, much more like a handbag or a DAB radio. The curved carrying handle makes it obvious this printer is intended to be carried around, though it’s more transportable than fully mobile, as there’s no battery pack, even as an option...
For the full review go to:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/printers/ ... phy-ES3/p1
Lake Success, N.Y., August 26, 2008 – Canon U.S.A., Inc. a leader in digital imaging, today announced two new additions to the popular Selphy compact photo printer line: the Selphy ES3 and Selphy ES30. A first for a Canon compact photo printer, the Selphy ES3 will now include one gigabyte of internal flash memory for storage of memorable photos. With significantly more creative options to embellish photos, digital photographers and scrapbookers will be able to customize their photos more than ever before using these new printers.

Featured in the new Selphy ES3 Compact Photo Printer is the inclusion of internal flash memory which allows for images to be stored directly on the printer making sharing with friends and family even easier. Consumers will no longer have to worry about uploading images from a memory card each time and can print out up to 1000 memorable images on command.

The Canon Selphy ES30 is dye-sublimation printer with a compact shape and form. It is designed for photo printers who are looking for a relatively low cost printer that is extremely compact and portable. The Selphy ES30 features 18 frame templates, 10 different types of color illustrations, six different types of background colors, and a creative print function which makes it possible to preview the image with creative processing prior to printing. The Selphy ES30 will be available for about $149.

Canon Selphy ES30 News Release Summary:
Canon U.S.A. announces two new Selphy compact photo printers offering a stylish design and creative flair. Creative enhancements allow consumers to personalize those "can't miss" moments.
For the full review go to:
http://www.picturecorrect.com/printerre ... review.htm
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

i found a Christmas Gift today for someone on my list.
http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/index.ph ... ost&id=602

moongirl

garmabeaneth wrote:i found a Christmas Gift today for someone on my list.
http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/index.ph ... ost&id=602
Good present Garmy...you are very organised for Christmas :santa:
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

lol i only have 4 or 5 more people to buy for... the beanettes being the most important of them. i already have their yearly traditional gift... purchased last year on sale! and i think i bought new wrapping paper for this year when it was on sale after boxing day. was thinking of a wii, but with these hard financial times I'm giving that idea second thoughts.

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

garmabeaneth wrote:lol i only have 4 or 5 more people to buy for... the beanettes being the most important of them. i already have their yearly traditional gift... purchased last year on sale! and i think i bought new wrapping paper for this year when it was on sale after boxing day. was thinking of a wii, but with these hard financial times I'm giving that idea second thoughts.
In the midst of these tough economic times, buy them shares in a fast growing sector, like mining! What better to give your kids than 200 shares in BHP Billiton or Rio Tinto. They may not thank you now, but they will in a few years time when they are rolling in Image with this look on their face: :D (or maybe :mrgreen: )

Meanwhile, because I think I can sell anything to anyone, I might move into the world of informercials. Does anyone here want rock solid abs in just 5 minutes? Or maybe the Go Duster which will make cleaning fun. Or a vacuum cleaner which will lift a coffee table, let me repeat lift a coffee table. :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

battye.. i might be incline if you do house work while wearing a loincloth! i've been asking santa for that for years! i might actually have to fork over the cash for this one tho