Winmxworld Offline

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

No the cartel haven't shut them down people, it's offline for maintainence.
So if any links don't work on here like the patch links for sample or other links to the winmxworld archives don't work.
They should be working again once the site is back online.
Anyways If any of the links change once the site is back online again I'll try to update them asap or if you notice any link changes or they aren't working PM me to let me know & I'll fix them.

Edit The WMW modified .dll patch is available here if your looking to download the patch to connect to WinMX.
Last edited by p2p-sharing-rules on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: changed temp .dll patch link
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the update P2P, hopefully the maintenance is speedy!
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
p2p-sharing-rules

Your welcome Battye. :)
p2p-sharing-rules

Quote from winmxworld.com
Site Offline Temporarily

WinMXWorld is currently offlline for Maintainnence.

In the meantime if you require WinMX related help our live chat room is open and ready to assist you.
Simply click the Chat button on WinMX program, say yes to the warning message.
Copy the room name as shown below into the Filter Bar and click Join button on the far right.

WinMXWorld.com Help_B4646A57BABE

Please don't be alarmed if your update bar has gone white, the patch you have installed will still function properly and the update bar will return as soon as the site the page is hosted on returns.
p2p-sharing-rules

Winmx world is back online.
Site Outage

As most of you are aware the site has been down for a week after some database corruption was noticed, this was traced to a hardware error at the hosting company and they have compensated us accordingly after the delay in locating the problem, the corruption has now been completely resolved by MicroMecca and we thank him for his swift action in containing what could have been a disaster and rebuilding the damaged database for us. We hope you all understand that the site is operated voluntarily by the site team and they have real life commitments to fit in besides looking after the site here, so once again a big hand to them all folks.