Chore Wars

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

moongirl

What is Chore Wars?
Chore Wars lets you claim experience points for household chores. By getting a few people in your house or workplace to sign up, you can assign experience point rewards to individual chores, and see how quickly each of you levels up.

Experience points are tracked both as weekly high-score charts, and as ongoing character sheets - every time you rack up 200XP of chores, your character gains a "level", and their class changes to match the type of chores that they've been doing.

Is it free?
Yes, basic accounts are free. The only restrictions on basic accounts are to do with how much data can be stored and explored:-

* You can only see seven days of a player's chore history.
* You can only see thirty claims of a specific chore history.
* Your party's chore history won't go back more than three months. (You'll still continue to gain XP and level up, you'll just lose the precise record of which chores got you there.)
Yes, basic accounts are free. The only restrictions on basic accounts are to do with how much data can be stored and explored:-

For the full article go to:
http://www.chorewars.com/
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I've told the wife that we're not allowed to sign up there. I don't want her to be able to track how much more housework she does than me. ;)
moongirl

:lol:

Btw Nes, your uptime is looking good!!
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)