Watch 700 TV episodes for free

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

Watch 700 TV episodes for free
Take a look at http://peekvid.com/. It's a site with free episodes of shows like Scrubs, 24 and Grey's Anatomy. Click and play, no ads. Someone just outed the site on Digg, which means it probably won't be around for much longer. First, the crush of traffic. Second, it's certainly not legal. So what's your guess on how long PeekVid will stay up? Let's get the predictions going...
lostremote.com
Check it out before it's shutdown people. :) They maybe ad free , but the site ain't pop-up ads free :shock: , if you gonna check out the site make sure you use pop-up blocking software.
pokesthelippyfish
Fsh
Fsh

End of May.
If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
p2p-sharing-rules

:lol: I hope it last that long , you can even download them , that should keep me busy for a while until it's shutdown.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Has anyone been able to get it working?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
pokesthelippyfish
Fsh
Fsh

I tried watching a couple... they stopped about 5 minutes in and would go no further. And i couldn't get a download, but i only tried one of those. (I wanted to get The Boondocks)
If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
p2p-sharing-rules

I downloaded 3 South Park episodes 2 .avi & a .mp4 , 2 Family Guy episodes .mp4 & 1 Chappelle Show episode .avi.
p2p-sharing-rules

I checked out the Site today and theres no more download link.You can only watch the TV shows now.

Google Video beta lets you download videos.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Woohoo, got it working!
Great find P2P :D :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
p2p-sharing-rules

YW :) , did you check out any of The Trailer Park Boys episodes on Google Video?
I LOVE THAT SHOW!! :supz:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yep, I had a look at the "Space" episode.

Here's a thought, maybe before the Peekvid site closes, we could start a discussion in the Movie & TV Talk forum. There was talk a while ago about having a movie that we vote for, but seeing this site is so easily accessible, maybe we could have a vote on a TV show, which we then watch + discuss?

Thoughts?

p2p-sharing-rules

That's a funny episode :lol: , if it's this episode Trailer Park Boys - Jim Lahey is a F%ckin Drunk we are talking about. Where they steal a Rocket kit from a Walmart type store with a bogus cheque and Corey & Trevor take the fall for them again.
I also downloaded it too.

I noticed there's no more pop up ads on Peekvid . :D

If anyone else thinks it a good idea sure why not.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

p2p-sharing-rules wrote:That's a funny episode :lol: , if it's this episode Trailer Park Boys - Jim Lahey is a F%ckin Drunk we are talking about. Where they steal a Rocket kit from a Walmart type store with a bogus cheque and Corey & Trevor take the fall for them again.
I also downloaded it too.
I think it is a shortened version of that, it just showed them finding the rocket, saying "how will we pay for this", and then suddenly appearing in someone's backyard (or equivalent of).
:)

p2p-sharing-rules

That's the right one you can find the whole episode on Google Video under the name I told you in my earlier post.