Making a website here

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

beggers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I honestly can't figure out how to make a user website here. There doesn't seem to be anything in Profile and there's no menu item. How do I do it?
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I'm a bit lost. Do you mean to make a website that will be hosted here at CMX, just making a website in general, or setting up the website link for your profile, like Battye's ?Image
beggers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

nesman wrote:I'm a bit lost. Do you mean to make a website that will be hosted here at CMX, just making a website in general, or setting up the website link for your profile, like Battye's ?Image
I'm talking about the website link for your profile. This is the mod he created, right?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I hadn't even seen this. You are going to keep on making it so easy for me I am going to end up making a site myself :lol:
beggers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

This is a cool mod, battye! I made a simple home page in about 5 seconds.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I looked at it :)

Glad you like it, I submitted it to the MOD DB, let's hope it goes smoothly :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)