Oukas Chat Server

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Protoman X
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

They're also using BendMX which rather heavily modifies WinMX. ;) So I'd chalk it up to that. Also keep in mind WCS and FXServ also display 3.54 as 3.53. Both versions are basically identical when it comes to chatting. 3.54 fixes the disconnect on secondary bug but that's the only difference as far as I know of.
Casca
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Thanks Fast. Next time did'nt reveal the Nick neither the chanel name.. Only the client name reported... jajajaja... Sorry Fast I was only kidding. :D
In fact your append gived me some clue.
PBB is using BendMX as you reported.
<> Client Name: WinMX v3.54 beta 4 BendMX 3.9.9 Alpha 2
So I tried using a WinMX with Bend MX and /level correctly reports WinMC 3.54b4 and BendMX 3.9.9. Then I created a new folder with a copy of the WinMX.exe used with the Bend y reintalled this copy, then I entered the Ouka Chanel and did a /level again. Now the report says WinMX 3.53. So apparently deppending on the use of BendMX the /Level reports a different version level.
Do this gives some clue to you Protoman ???

Next. I finally ended and tested the RCMSConfig.txt Translation. And tested it with all the commands in the Config.ini they worked fine but....
there are a few of them that its label is missing in the RCMSConf.txt:

1.- <SERVER098> #admincmd /kickip 227.16.21.31
<Admin> There is no user of 227.16.21.31

2.- <SERVER098> #admincmd /kickip 127.0.0.1
Casca348_23434 has left
<Admin> 127.0.0.1 was Kicked by SERVER098_24794

3.-<SERVER098> #admincmd /banip 127.0.0.1
<Admin> 127.0.0.1 was Banned by SERVER098_24794

Missed words:
"There is no user of " in set 1
" has left" & " was kicked by " in set 2
" was Banned by " in set 3

There is also a misleadeing label for the:
#admincmd /listignore
in the penalty right han panel it shows:
[No notificar en el canal los cambios de nick!] : SERVER098_24794
The english label for that in the RCMS File is:
$RenameNotifyOff$="Name Change Notification Disabled"

I tried english and Spanish versions of RCMSConf.txt file and both report the same label (spanish or english label acording to version used).

I will attach the spanish version of RCMSConf.txt so it could be used for test purposes or for any Ouka Server Host that want it translated in Spanish. It is not a literal translation but I hoppe it will help some one.
It can be used freely. Its my contribution to Ouka Chat Server..
Many thanks to you all.
Attachments
RCMSConf(Español).zip
(4.07 KiB) Downloaded 518 times
Casca
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Its me again.. :D
I forgot to ask a question:
It there any reason to limit the Kurukuru Command list in Config.ini?
Once I tried to include in the list all the commands suported and found on this forum and on some Ouka command list found. THey where about 115 I thing. and they worked fine using the Mouse wheel. The only problem found was that only two numeric places where allowed in front of the command, and I had to remove them manually for commands in excess of 99(three digits). What about allowing for three numeric digits in front of the command?? This way all the commands could be inserted in the Config.ini and do not need to search on Internet and forums to get the complete list of commands allowed.

Thanks again
JASON
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Hi. The channel name thing in the /level,/levelto command I thought read the title bar along the top of your WinMX/chat client, do it to a person using RoboMX and you'll see what I mean (althought the BendMX isnt in my WinMX title bar..)

Also the writting that appears when you do those commands you listed isn't in the RCMSConf.txt file because there actually coded into the .exe file itself ;)

lastly the Config.ini question, I tried going upto 100 and it seemed to work alright for me too. The reason for the numbers is the you can type say 66 and press page up or page down (scroll mouse) and you'd go straight to 65 or 67 and have no need to write out the command. Hope that helps :)
<Insert Abuse Here. . . >
Protoman X
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Another test release that Casca might like ;)

A new config file, Languages.txt, has been introduced. It gives you MUCH greater ability to customize the language of OCS. Menus and window text can all be customized. A lot easier than taking a hex editor to it ;)

If you've ever looked at or created a language file for WinMX then you'll find the format familliar. There's an extra file called default.dat which is simply the default languages.txt that's used as a backup. (If languages.txt is not present OCS will use default.dat. If neither is present good luck finding anything :P)

All the in chat responses are still in RCMSconfig.txt

Japanese
http://ouka.dip.jp/ChatServerJ_530a_2005_12_13_1900.zip

English
http://ouka.dip.jp/ChatServerE_530a_2005_12_13_1900.zip
Casca
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

:D Many thanks Protoman. Y will download and test it as soon as posible... :D
Fast-007
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

this is a traduced spanish version

( really i think CASCA traduced it better , but anyway here it is )

. ..... Enjoy
Attachments
ChatServerESP_530a_2005_12_13_1900.zip
traduced ouka chat server to Spanish Language ---> ChatServerESP_530a_2005_12_13_1900.zip
(139.84 KiB) Downloaded 496 times
language.txt
language file only -->
(5.56 KiB) Downloaded 535 times
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the updates Fast-007 and Protoman :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Casca
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi Protoman. Y tried the last version you posted. It is nice. Y translated it and now Ouka looks REally spanish. :D Thanks you and Ouka. (and all the working team) :D
It works great. just a very few details.
On the Language.txt there is a duplicate label text: " // Main Menu // Options" te first line is correct, the second one in my opinion should be // Main Menu // Help Oviously it is not an important think because is just a comment line...
Onother item. on the // Color Setup Dialog, there is a User Level section with a 01420:User Level which is the header for User Level colors, but the level names are missed.
Also on // Management situation... Dialog there is a 01807:Default User Level but te levels shown on the list can not be translated...

Anyway it is a god an nice job. Thanks again to you all.
P.D. You where right Protoman I am happy whith it :D
Casca
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I will include the Ouka Server with Language.txt and RCMSConf.txt transalted so it will run fully in spanish.

Please report any error or correction to this forum so other people could benefit of the information. Thanks

I will break my own rules and write a few words in spanish, for the spanish speaking people interested on the server.

Esta versión de Ouka contiene los archivos Language.txt y RCMSConf.txt traducidos al español, por lo cual este servidor deberia funcionar correctamente en este idioma.
Para cualquier error o corrección les agradecere utilicen este mismo foro para beneficio de todos. Muchas gracias.
Attachments
ChatServerE_530a_2005_12_13_1900(Versión en Español.zip
Language.txt y RCMSConf.txt en español.
(145.89 KiB) Downloaded 512 times
Casca
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I append the Ouka 540b with Language.txt and RCMSConf.txt files in Spanish Language.
Thanks Ouka for the nice Server.
Please report any error to this forum
Thanks. Casca

A continuación esta la versión 540b del servidor Ouka con los archivos RCMSConf.txt y Language.txt traducidos al español.
Muchas gracias Ouka por este Servidor.

Cualquier error reportenlo en este mismo Forum.
Gracias. Casca
Attachments
ChatServerE_540b_2006_04_28_0000(Español).zip
Ouka Version 540b con archivos RCMSConf.txt y Language.txt en español.
(160.05 KiB) Downloaded 821 times
p2p-sharing-rules

New Ouka Chat Server v540b May 15 2006

English version
Japanese version

Online or offline help files for Ouka Chat Server thanks to Unique. :D
These pages are being updated to match latest releases of Ouka Chat Server. You may distribute the link to this Online Help at your own homepage as you see fit. You may also download the standalone chm-file from the download-section if you prefer reading the content in offline mode.
http://www.webfrik.com/Oukahelp/
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the updates P2P and Casca :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
p2p-sharing-rules

Your welcome mate!! :)
p2p-sharing-rules

Another update thanks to Ouka. :D Ouka Chat server v540c May 18 2006 12am

English version

Japanese version
5.40c.20060518-000000

Previous colour modification is retained in passcode.dat.
Addition of dialogue for administrative use.
Level can be set to respective colour
It can set up to 128.

Additional character string language.txt// main menu/setting
00310: Setting of colour (&P).. / coloursetting dialogue
02100: Setting
02101: of colour Renewal
02102: You close
02103: Additional
02104: colour
02105: Level *

Please Communicate any bugs/problems to me - Ouka
Ghostship
In the above quote I have guessed the word "Colour" as the translator didnt show a word I hope I,m correct.
Thanks ghostship for translating the what's new info. :D