Deleting Quizzes

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

keres
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hello
How I can edit my quiz if I made a fault?

thx
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, log in, and if you haven't already, make yourself a quiz moderator in the ACP -> Users -> Management section (check the Quiz Moderator button).

Now go to the quiz, and find the question you made a fault on, and click the Edit | Delete button. Then make the changes and press Submit. Don't check the Delete Quiz button unless you want it to be deleted (that will delete that whole quiz, not just that question).

Hope that helps :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
keres
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

thx a lot

good mod to have fun :lol:
drakky
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

there is no quiz moderator button in the ACP -> Users -> Management section
that page wasn't modified so how could it be there?
how can I do this?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You are getting the two versions confused :)

1.1.x will have all of the features that 1.0.6 had in the near future
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)