somme troubles in mind with UQM

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

jpd
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hi

I 've installed teh last release of UQM on my board which is: phpBB 2.0.17 + CH2.05.

It seems to work as long as the ACP is set like this: admin validation of quizz set to "off"

If I set it to "on" and I try to validate any quizzan error message is occuring
"Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin_validate_body.tpl does not exist".

I'm perfectly shure to have uploaded this template at the right place (I did three times)

So What should I do right now?. I'm Lost (and not only in translation)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

How many templates do you use? And if possible, can you name them?

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
jpd
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I only used the most classical one: subSilver
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you still using this release? I thought you are using 1.1.0 now?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
jpd
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

yes but, I only tried because as you can see with my last posts I 'm not more lucky with the last release!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, well, it looks like the file admin_validate_body.tpl is missing. In the 1.0.6 download, go to the templates folder, and upload admin_validate_body.tpl to templates/subSilver on your forum :)

jpd
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye wrote:Ok, well, it looks like the file admin_validate_body.tpl is missing. In the 1.0.6 download, go to the templates folder, and upload admin_validate_body.tpl to templates/subSilver on your forum :)
`when I said previously , "yes", I meant "yes I'm right now trying to use use the relaease number 1.10.

Do I still have to upload the file admin_validat_body.tpl?