HTML usergroup

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm tossing up between Appalachia and SubSilver...

I'll do whatever you decide to do, you're the one making it 8)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think subsilver would probably be a good default. All I need is all the homepage's so I can set it up. Part of the script I posted has to be loaded to the server so I guess you will take care of that part. Everything else is just cut and paste into the homepage's. I figured I would make it available on all of them just in case. I would hate for someone to get stuck with a theme they don't like just because of the cookie. I suggest you check out http://www.ozzu.com, it is a vast resource for webmasters. It is one of the best forums I have run across with some very knowledgeable people.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, I'll upload everything you need... I can't wait to see the end product :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Same here, I should be able to have it done this weekend. Which theme did Boozy do? You did the igloo one and I did appalchia and will be done Silver Xire, who did subsilver? I need that page so I can edit this little tweak into it.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I made SubSilver, that was the original one. Boozy tweaked mine a bit and added the Google thing. I also made Igloo which is sitting on a Floppy Disc (Yeah I know :oops: ) right next to me. And you made Appalachia. I don't mind working on Solaris, which I have re-uploaded. And if you're making Silver Xire we're set!

The original SubSilver one is located at http://www.battye.jmstacey.net :)

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Should the google thing be universal among all the homepage's? If so we need to get that script from Boozy so we can put it on all the homepage's.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I tested it, using "Domain Search" and it search a domain... just not mine. It was searching the Google domain :?

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

So is that a no then?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll go and find out the code, then I'll PM it to you 8)

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry mate, I tried to View Source but it wouldn't display... Do you think we should just leave the Google Add-On for the default SubSilver page?

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Works for me, it's your site man, I'm just here to help.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

And you're doing a damn good job too :D How's that drop down thing coming along?

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm at work, so I am not working on it. I just entered the source code into notepad just to see what it would look like. I wish I had FP on this computer but I am not allowed to install it. Oh well. I'll work on it this weekend when I get some free time.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, sounds good :)

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin