Mod Request

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

~HG~
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hey battye I have a request for a mod that you may like to try your hand at.

I would much prefer this mod to be made by an aussie because if it was made OS they would probably leave Australia out :D

Anyway I would like to see a world time clock mod that could be displayed on the index page.

I say world time but it could be configured for instance, to show AUstralian timezones or USA timezones if the forum owner so desired.

If you think the idea has some merit and you are will to work on it, please let me know as I feel it would be a great asset on sites, especially the OS forums I visit as I have no idea what time zone they are in and it would be helpful to know that at times.
~HG~
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Isn't there already an option for that in the user cp? Maybe I don't follow what you're aiming at.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah that's what I thought too Nes.

HG, go to your profile and select the timezone you are in there :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I would think that making a mod to put that functionality on the front page would pretty much just involve finding the code for it in your cp and sticking it wherever you'd like to have it display.
~HG~
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

You can only set a single timezone on the forum and that is usually set to the time zone the user is in.

I am referring to a world timezone that shows the time of different countries all at the same time so you can see the time difference between those countries.
~HG~