HTML usergroup

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Glad to hear you're learning from it, that's what it's all about! :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

hmmm what do you mean good work??? i aint even started... i only changed the soucre for the theme you wanted, which was'nt the complete theme, i just addedd #FFFFFF and made the BG colour match the theme of your choice, once i have changed the others colours and models it will competely match the theme... what did you think of my bonus??
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry Boozy, i thought the new homepage was your doing but it was Battye's. I haven't seen your bonus, did you send it to me? I'm kinda curious to see what you have done, don't know if you saw what I did or not but I could send it to you.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

its noting special as i only spent a short period of time doin it, i was busy last night, i have a secret homepage, which battye has seen so he knows what i can do, there is more i can do which i aint even done 2 mine yet... not had time

all i put on this was a simple code for a google search bar, changed the colour and table to match the theme i set.. no big deal

but i Emailed it 2 you
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have seen the google code on their site. Nice touch. I'll have to have a look see. A secret homepage? Peaked my curiosity a bit. I'll have to check my e-mail.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i did'nt take the code from google, i went through a process and registered and got it that way, you have 2 be carefull as 2 what source codes you take.. if you see somet you like you are best off emailing them and askin permission 2 use it, better safe than sorry.... yer secret so shhhhhhhh.
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

That was what I was talking about. I was going through all their tools and stuff and saw you could get the ode to add the search to your page. I was thinking of adding it to my website I am designing. The google search is a nice touch though, I just checked my e-mail.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

you like it huh?? i have only made 3 changes to what is was..

i am expecting yours 2 be alot better..
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

It has a totally different look. I'll send it to you tonight when I get home. I may make another tweak to it. I was thinking about it today and thought about something.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i could totally re-arrange the site and make it my style if i anted, i have loads of source codes i could bang in and make it look better

but as i said i spent around 15 mins doin this... says alot...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

boozybaz wrote:hmmm what do you mean good work???
I mean good work, I like the Google Add-On. Does that search the whole domain or will it struggle with the forums bit do you know, Layzie said Google sometimes struggles because of the SID?? :?

You're secret homepage is very good :wink:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, Grinch's Appalachian theme is now online at http://www.battye.jmstacey.net/index3.html for everyone to see :D

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

The logo and the buttons aren't showing up. I don't know why. Can you fix this? ALso, did you getthe revision I sent you? I sent it last night.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ooops, forgot to upload the button pictures :oops:

I'll get right on it when the Gallery Avatars have finished...

I didn't get a second e-mail from you :?
Last edited by battye on Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

By the way I tried doing the drop down box thing and couldn't figure out how to get it to work. I'll keep fiddling with it though. Started working on the Silver Xire too. I should have that done tonight. Check out my revision if you haven't already.