New Category

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Add Games Category?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It seems the Games Forum has been a success, do you think it's worth making a new category dedicated to games? If so, which forums would you like to see in it? :wink:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sounds good to me. There are enough of us here that can handle gaming questions and problems. We all seem to play a variety of games as well.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Which sort of forums would you like to see in it though? Gaming Support, CricketMX Multiplayer, Cool Games.. I dunno I'm making them up as I go :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Those 3 topics are good. I can't think of any other at the moment but if I do I will post it. I think Boozy and Red are bigger gamers than I am.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm not a gamer :lol:

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

CricketMX Mulit-Player and Gaming Support

sounds good 2 me

i told ya it'd be a success :wink:
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, I'll make it now.. we can always swap things around if we need to :wink:

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

you callin it gaming forums?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, what's wrong with that :?

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i thought somet like

saturday night fever

somet that resembles nothing to do with games..!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: