P2P Revolution and a Quick Tutorial

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Rock
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Hi Everyone,
This is a new and exciting era for winmx as there has been a release of a plugin for winmx to counteract all this fake file put out there by the RIAA And MPAA. This is so exciting for all the frustrated people out there.
Please get behind us and help beat them.
P2P Revolution
P2P Revolution Tutorial
Josh (SNIP)
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Everyone who go's in any of the chatrooms should already know about it cuz i set my spam bot to send the msg to every room on winmx about 5 hours ago
Looking for Fast Winmx help?, MXTools, Visual Basic Help,Cool programs? Well visit http://www.winmxunlimited.net
Jimmys444
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Josh (SNIP) wrote:Everyone who go's in any of the chatrooms should already know about it cuz i set my spam bot to send the msg to every room on winmx about 5 hours ago

@Josh (SNIP)
Question do you bilive is nice to spam rooms with your bot??? i dont like it this and by the way allways when i see your bot in my room and in other room when im admin i banned.

Isnt so nice to spam the room...
Okz okz the info is info and this is the rason how some users creates websites/forum. For news and help.

thx :wink: 8)
TheHawks
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

P2P-Revolution
Vive La Revolution!

Look like Dere Gonna Be a Barbecue. And "THEY" Gonna Be Da Main Course

I dont Like Spam At All What The Hell They Put In it Anyway!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spare me your petty judgements. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality. (grows in size) Now, taste the power...of Apocalypse!
ImageImage
ELEphantman
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

i dont like spam either but,,
i do appreciate the heads up on things ! cause of josh i checked this out & gonna try to help get some files on p2prevolution :)
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

dont forget to rate them :-P

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
p2p-sharing-rules

I've been to the site (added it to my favorites)and tried to send Vladd the hash codes for all my shared ,but he didn't get it or he returned it cos he doesn't know me, the e-mail was returned to me.

Vive La Revolution!

SCREW THE RIAA & THE MPAA :!: :twisted: :evil:
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Just so its perfectly clear.. this thread is about the p2prevolution not how we feel about spam...

However, I feel the need to say something on the subject.

First of all there are a few very Key ppl in getting this project off the ground and without going into that (they are all on the site) Josh is one of them. He had a job he was instructed to do and he did it well.
We got several ppl not only to the p2p sites but to the help rooms as well to find out what was going on because of that bot.
Hats off Josh for a job well done...
Secondly, most spam is for selfish reasons...this site is to help SAVE this network from the Cartel that think they can do what ever they want. So a slight annoyance to some for the good of this network is worth every ounce of "Grrrrrr" you can drum up...

/me back on topic...
Awesome Job to Everyone involved in making this site possible, keep up the great work!! :wink:
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
Rock
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Job well done josh, you did a good job and i totaly agree with you me :) .
Vladd44
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I've been to the site (added it to my favorites)and tried to send Vladd the hash codes for all my shared ,but he didn't get it or he returned it cos he doesn't know me, the e-mail was returned to me.
Send them again if they didnt make the trip. I didnt choose to return them to u.
The avalanche has already started, it is to late for the pebbles to vote. - Kosh
p2p-sharing-rules

Kewl ok i'm create another 1 and send it to you. :D

Vive La Revolution!

SCREW THE RIAA & THE MPAA