ASCII PICS1.0

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

{MXC}michael
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

after messing around with ltm and coming up with different styles of fonts, i decided to edit the source code and creat a ascii art program, nothing special .

am affraid that used up all my programming skills so dont expect me to to make any thing lol,

thanks to km for releasing ltm source code :)
Attachments
ASCII PICS1.0.rar
(16.87 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Cheers Michael I know how much time you spend on these things and the spiderman I saw yesterday was very impressive 8)
TheHawks
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Nice One Michael Test It out it works great

Like how it Shows you What Room you in and can Refresh The List....
ImageImage
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOST AWESOME....

Thanks you Thanks you :wink:
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
{MXC}ÃÂ
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

yeah this rocks but i keep getting kicked out before i have tried them all. :cry:
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
Josh (SNIP)
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

I'M currently working on my own version of it! no text file to edit. Im not stupid like michael is. He didn't even program that he just took a large text maker and changed the caption on a few forums and copied and pasted my friends ascii art and called it his and his friends!! My version of the ascii art maker is not a copy of someones work edited like michaels is! It is all on one form. No text file its all internal, ability to add your own and remove the ones you dont want, choice to send all at once if your an admin and a choice to puase 1 second beetween each of them to avoid being kicked out of a room, and it will check if your in a 3.53 room, mcma, mcs, or wcs, or ouka to check which kind of picture to send of colour or not! Michael couldn't do any of this! He was begging me for my rainbow text maker source with tons of patterns which he would probably just edit it and call it his own! So dont accept his programs all they are, are edited versions of someone elses! MAKE YOUR OWN PROGRAMS FOR A CHANGE MICHAEL!!

And if you see he has stolen your ascii picture and put his name under it spam it on his forum

http://winmxunlimited.no-ip.com/michael ... /index.php

or contact his isp
Looking for Fast Winmx help?, MXTools, Visual Basic Help,Cool programs? Well visit http://www.winmxunlimited.net
autotrade
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

mike PUT ELE'S AND ***** ZAC'S NAME ON THE PROGRAM EVERY BODY MIKE DIDNT MAKE THE PICS THEY WERE DONE BY ELE AND ZAC SPIDERMAN WAS DONE BY ELE SO ***** YOU MIKE PUT THE NAMES ON ALL U DID IS WRIGHT A STUPID ASS LAME CODE IN VB
Josh (SNIP)
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

he doesn't code in vb he cant even use the drag and drop part hes just stupid! he just changes a text file
Looking for Fast Winmx help?, MXTools, Visual Basic Help,Cool programs? Well visit http://www.winmxunlimited.net
autotrade
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

NONE OF THOSE PICS WERE MADE BY MIKE THEY WERE GIVING TO HIM BY ME SO FICK YOU
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Calm down people, I don't want to have to lock this thread..
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
autotrade
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

sorry but you dont stell other peoples programs and take creadit for them he didnt even wright the source code it was KM's why not just wright ur own!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree with you Autotrade, but in the first post Michael did admit that he was not a very good programmer, and said that he altered KM's source code, and was giving credit to him.

The bottom line is, if it is legally bound by the license to modify the program, credit should always be given to the original author.

Even if the program does not have a license, it is always a good idea to acknowledge the person or people that did the original work.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Sorry your angry Autotrade , I dont think that was Michaels intention, he has thanked KM for the LTM code use but I understand some of the pictures came from yourself, only you know how many that is :?
I think we should hold our horses and let Michael explain for himself as I am still looking at this as an "eager beaver" oversight rather than anything malicous.
{MXC}michael
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

sheesh auto if u remember right i asked u who did those pics so i could thank them aswell,and u said ok aslong as i can have the program when uve finished,

so why u r complaing is beyond me lol

and i never claimed i did those pics lol, im actually doing my own pics now, and for josh when u helped me on a part of the prog how comes u didnt say anything then? why wait to go on a forum when u can tell me on msn. , i cant make my own programs im not a programmer :P, but im learning.

and i dont steal peoples sourcecode and edit it and claim its mine cos of 1 simple fact , i dont even know how too,

am currently working on a new version of ascii pics, WHICH IS LTM SOURCE CODE EDITED!. and josh dont steal my program idea :P think of ur own
{MXC}michael
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

arch the reason u r being kicked is because ur classed as flooding, u need to be a admin to do those pics in many rooms