Canaca and the Invisible Tracker

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Seems we had another of the run-ins with Canaca, that occur every three months :x
They seem to have acted in a high handed manner thus far,shutting us down on a whim.
I really thought we had lost the forum as they said they would not unsuspend the site :(
I,m happy that they changed there minds but does it really need 3 emails to get them to check the logs they hold.
For those who where not online at the time the forum was offline for over an hour , and I for one feel this is disgusting treatment for Battye.
This site is funded wholly out of Battyes pocket folks, and to treat him like this is beneath contempt. :evil:
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

I was wondering WTF was up with the site... :shock:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I think.... maybe a move should be considered. The questions are only.... where to?...and how much?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I do not want to go into much detail here, but I assure you this will not be going on for much longer.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I was wondering why the site was blocked. I should have known.