HTML usergroup

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

anybody with knowledge of HTML and web design who is interested in the handling of the cricket Mx's website let me know and i will add you to the usergroup if you know what you are doin.
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just to avoid confusion I'm going to add to that:

You don't necessarily need HTML knowledge to be part of the group, it will of course help your cause greatly. If you know how to use FrontPage then that's fine too. Boozy had touched on that though 8)

The other is, it's not the forums design, it's the design of our homepage here. However, if you know how to make a phpBB theme, I'll review it and if it's good I'll add it to the themes list :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know any HTML but I have been using FrontPage 2003 for about a month and I am quite comfortable with it. I still have a lot to learn though. If that will help your cause sign me up.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i did'nt say the forum's design, i said the website,

and i have done HTML the hard way with just commands and i have also learnt to use a HTML editor which is hard 2 learn but makes life soooooooo much easeir when u can use it, it does everything for you, just sit back and chill. 8)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

So does this mean I am part of the group or not?
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i added you 2 my team lol :D :D your under my wing now!! :lol: :lol:
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cool, thank you Boozy. Do we have a project yet?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

See this topic for details 8)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have some free time tonight that I can play around with a few things. I am assuming this supports FP extensions? How will you be able to review what we design? What would you like on your homepage?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

FrontPage extentions are allowed. Send me an e-mail with the htm file and I'll review it that way, the more like these themes, the better. Do you think you could work on Appalachia? :)

Remember we have a new tracker, if you could add a link in the "Hot CricketMX Links" table it would be nice. Reckon you can handle it? Thanks Grinch :D

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll do what i can to match the template. New Tracker :?: :?: :?: Did I miss something :?: :?: :?: I probably did. But yes I can do that. I'll work a little on it tonight and then I will send it to you, of course I need your e-mail addy. By the way, anything on a new logo or are you sticking with that one, not that I can help in that area, just curious.
Last edited by Grinch on Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Check updates, new topic about the tracker is there.

cricketmx@hotmail.com

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I like this appalachia theme, very nice. One more question. That big long story you got on the home page, is that a keeper or do you want it to go bye bye? Also the shoutbox, stay or go?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shoutbox to stay, long story to stay :)

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good enough for me. I just need to figure out how the whole shoutbox thing works.