MCMA, EX MCS, and WCS Colour supported LTM - Josh's Edition

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Josh (SNIP)
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

i edited km's large text maker again but this time i put the text files in a text box in the exe so u dont need to rename the files. u can select wut u want then hit a button its changed :P I took out MCS for a specific reason and on the main form theres a button that will tell u y:P I followed km's suggestion of not having to rename the text files.
Attachments
ltm-Josh's-edition.exe
Read up there ^
(652 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
Looking for Fast Winmx help?, MXTools, Visual Basic Help,Cool programs? Well visit http://www.winmxunlimited.net
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Another good item Josh but can I make a suggestion ?
You need to add more text or a seperate position on the list for Ouka and benders Roboserver, they are both out there being used and also lose the MCS stuff thats not neccesaary , you could just add an "about" box for credits and contact details.
Also I know its more work but what about a few more patterns in the text ? The one jason did has 2 patterns per room and a plain one , I,m making a custom one for myself :)
I,m sure you could just add in some more tables and set up a selection box in VB.
Anyway it works fine and looks good :D
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

btw, did you not notice LTM 2.0 on my site (before it went offline because of "technical difficulties") snip? :-P

(btw, i didn't test it - but all of the coloured text styles should work in all coloured rooms)
Attachments
ltm2.0.exe
(44.52 KiB) Downloaded 318 times

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I just tried this (cos curiosity got the better of me) despite not really enjoying 'toys' for text chat.
I did as instructed and moved my mouse over the text input box. I typed a word and clicked 'send' and it very neatly and promptly removed me from the room - presumably for flooding.

That'll teach me not to meddle with stuff like this. :lol:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Off Topic: I see you had to reboot Rat :mrgreen:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

battye wrote:Off Topic: I see you had to reboot Rat :mrgreen:
Not quite. I chose to. I thought 50 days was long enough and I had some updated software that needed to complete it's installation. One of those programs had been waiting 3 weeks. :D
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Its normal to ask the room host before using theses colored text toys and thats for the simple reason that if your an admin you will not be thrown out of the room for flooding .
All cricket members wii of course receive instant admin in our room. :D
Josh (SNIP)
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

km those technical difficulties??? throwing ur server? and saying good by to your cat5 cord?
Looking for Fast Winmx help?, MXTools, Visual Basic Help,Cool programs? Well visit http://www.winmxunlimited.net
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I read this a moment ago and it puzzled me.
cat5 cord?
Hmm, no chance of a translation is there Josh ?
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

i think he's referring to category 5 twisted pair cable commonly used for an ethernet connection - and nobody uses that crap, right? gotta use 5e at least, or 6 if you've got money to spare

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

quicksilver wrote:All cricket members wii of course receive instant admin in our room. :D
I didn't. I was kicked instead. :D
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Hmm Maybe I should rephrase that , will receive admin status when noticed by the current admins, lol
I suppose if I had a few weeks to spare I could make it work by IP...lol